Friendly, energetic natural voice. Dynamic range from a warm conversational tone to highly animated character voices.
Friendly, energetic natural voice. Dynamic range from a warm conversational tone that evokes trust to a highly animated and fun style of character voices-including movie trailer style promos.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Able to perform a wide range of accents and character voices including southern, east coast, English, Russian, and many others.
I can perform a variety of celebrity impersonations such as Morgan Freeman, Christopher Walken, and President Obama. I also can impersonate most character's from both adult and children's animation.
Chances are, if you need it...I can do it!
My Voice Experience
Professionally trained in Los Angeles, CA. I developed a natural talent for both improvisation and script writing which led to strong voice acting skills both commercially and in animation voice work. I currently work within Creative Services as a professional writer, producer, and voice talent for a nationally recognized, award winning cluster of radio stations. In 2016, I wrote-voiced-and produced over 300 commercials.
Voice training in Commercials and Animation with Delores Diehl at The Voiceover Connection in Burbank, CA.
Multiple voice over workshops with such guest speakers as Nancy Cartwright.
Script writing and improvisational study at the Groundlings in Los Angeles, CA.
Attended several radio seminars such as Country Radio Seminar and NAB
Completed Roy Williams "The Wizard of Ads" training
My Studio Equipment
I have access to both a professional and home studio. I use industry standard equipment within a soundproof studio and Adobe Audition for recording, editing and mixing purposes.
I have professional experience/currently produce 30 and 60 second radio commercials. I also produce a syndicated talk radio program where I produce 60 minute specials set to music and sound effects to create a dramatic cinematic storyline (i.e Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas shows). I have extensive experience writing scripts for both commercials and specialty programs on radio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brian Graff by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Graff is a Standard subscriber.
• Brian Graff was last active on Voice123 37 days ago