Fresh, Hip, Youthful, Raspy, Warm, Girl-Next-Door, Cool, Edgy
Commercials-Hip, Youthful, Fun, Bright, Fresh, Quirky
Promos-Sexy, Sophisticated, Smooth, Fun
Videogame/Animation-wide range of characters from Girl-Next-Door, Tomboy, Female/Male Children, Spunky, Urban, Goofy, Quirky, Evil, Ethereal, whatever you need!
Audiobooks-Warm, Soothing, Animated
My voice can easily adapt to any audience for any project!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
West Hollywood, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British Cockney, London accent, LA Valley Girl, Breathy Southern Belle, Nerdy Nasal Science Student/Scientist, Dopey oaf
My Voice Experience
- Plated "Plan for Great" National Commercial (2017)
- Introducing OIKOS Crunch National Commercial (2016)
- Recurring VO for Royal Carribbean "Come Seek" spots (2016)
- ULTA Beauty make up tutorial videos for digital/social media (2015)
- Qiagen Corporate Story industrial video for conference (2015)
- "Natural Epicurean" culinary school digital commercial (2015)
- Recurring voice work for Spotlight TV in Canada, specifically for "TELUS Storyhive" commercials, "People We Love" promos, "Why I Love: Quesnell" narration. (2014-2015)
- Recurring voice work for SCAGRTPSCS (Southern California Association of Governments Regional Transportation Plan Sustainable Communities Strategy) informative videos (2015)
- Apple HR video: Internal purposes (2015)
- iTunes Radio promos for Pop Hits and First Play stations (2015)
- #MomHackMonday videos (2) for social media - worked with theAudience (2015)
- Comcast internal industrial videos for "Smart Connect" (2015)
- Academy Sports & Outdoors regional TV commercial (2014)
- Juicy Juice promotional video for website (2014)
- "Riff Rocket" TV pilot: Spanish dubbing - worked with Marco Rea of Impresario Films (2014)
- "Working Pro" six-week course with renowned commercial casting director Cathy Kalmenson of Kalmenson & Kalmenson
- Improv Conservatory at Second City Hollywood (2 years) - Graduated Fall 2016
- Animation workshops with Jennifer Trujillo and Meredith Layne
- ADR workshop with Mark Sussman of Loop Group
- VO Actors workout groups led by reputable VO artists Shawn Michael Howard, Talon Beeson, and Matthew Jay
- Animation, Video Game, Commercial & Promo VO workout groups with Shawn Michael Howard Talon Beeson
- Dialects class with Alex Michael Rose of WME
- Theatrically trained by A.C.T in San Francisco for 4 years (Acting Technique, Dialects, Improv, Musical Theater
- Interned for Salt Light Sound, VO studio created by Shawn Michael Howard which operated out of Hollywood Casting & Film studio in Hollywood, CA. I scheduled meetings with directors, actors, casting directors and writers. Plus, I ran the board during classes and created our studio's website.
- Freelance copywriter and creative consultant in digital and social media. I previously worked at the startup theAudience, recently acquired by AHG, where I was a copywriter, content creator, and account manager for multiple clients.
- Avid practitioner of "reading aloud"
- Former Freelance ghostwriter for Tech Blog, 1Mby1M Sramana Mitra
- UCLA 2011 B.A. in English, minor in Film, TV and Digital Media
My Studio Equipment
I record in my home studio using a Rode Broadcaster mic with an Apogee Duet mixer. I use Adobe Audition to record, and am happy to do live recording sessions with the client directing me via phone or skype. I can also rent a studio for a small fee that supports ISDN and phone patch.
I take direction well and I am easy to work with. These two qualities can be hard to find in a regular human being let alone an actor. I will always represent you and your production professionally and I will always give you 100% focus and energy in every take. My cold reading skills are bar none and since I am also a writer I naturally have the ability to sound conversational and spontaneous. Working with me will not only be a pleasure, but you will get a fantastic product!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Briana Leon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Briana Leon is a Premium subscriber.
• Briana Leon has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours