Attention grabbing, friendly, strong and inviting
Resonating and warm, friendly and inviting. Deep, sexy and fun for commercials, high energy and attention grabbing for sales pitches and presentations, clear and easily understood with excellent enunciation and perfect p's and s's.
Can range from deep and masculine to higher and slightly effeminate.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can add in Chicago, New York and southern local dialect.
My Voice Experience
I've been a news anchor on New York City radio for almost a decade, with an extensive background in television news and features that relied heavily on my story telling abilities with my voice. I've always been told my voice over capabilities were top notch, my news anchor skills amazing and my ability to convey a message and attract a crowd to the sound of my voice unprecedented.
I've worked for CBS Radio, Fox Radio, Clear Channel Communications, Metro Networks and Comcast.
I went to Ohlone College in Fremont California to take their broadcasting classes and voice over classes then moved to San Francisco City College to finish my education.
My Studio Equipment
Alesis USB multi-track input, Symetrix AirTools 2x Voice Processor, MacBook Pro, Logic, Shure SM7B.
I have a vast understanding of technology, tech vocabulary and what it means, technology terms, environmental terms and vocabulary.
I also have the ability to appear on camera in presentations.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brett Larson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brett Larson is a Standard subscriber.
Brett Larson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brett Larson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brett Larson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brett Larson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.