Character specialist, generic accent, personable
My voice varies depending on the project...obviously, ranging from a loud booming Monster Truck or Car Dealer sound to a slightly sarcastic tongue in cheek hipster to a strong, commanding, manly, gravelly sound.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Kansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Impressions: John Madden (Football Coach), George W. Bush, Johnny Carson, Christopher Walken, Larry the Cable Guy, John O'Hurley, Rick Moranis, Dave Thomas, Robert Deniro, Al Pacino, Tom Brokaw, Ted Koppel, Mason Adams, Sam Elliot-esque...
Accents: American Southern, American Midwest, Texas, Austrailian, British, Irish, Scotish, French.
My Voice Experience
I've been involved in many interactive training simulations as a character actor ranging from a Cartoon Cow who sounds like a game show announcer to a Military General on a relief mission. Other work includes narration on training simulations for Delta, Abbott, Avaya, Affirmative Action, Rogers Digital, Maersk, Nationwide and many more.
I've studied Sanford Meisner in a 36 week intensive training at the Actors Lab and went to 2 Joan Darling acting 3 day workshops.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Presonus Audiobox USB with a Rode NT1-A Mic and use Adobe Audition as my editing software.
I have experience in Radio as an on-air personality as well as commercial production. Served as the Imaging Director for a Rock station and have also done imaging for country stations. I have experience with sound FX design as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brent Willems by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brent Willems is a Standard subscriber.
• Brent Willems was last active on Voice123 228 days ago