Rich, Smooth, Young, Sharp
Warm and Friendly for Narrations.
Fun, energetic, produced and punchy for commercials.
Smooth and professional for presentations and phone work.
Deep and boomy for trailers.
Trendy and smooth for Radio & Television Imaging/Liners.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American English and Top 40 is my norm... but I can do Country/Hick/Redneck, and Movie Trailer Deep too...
My Voice Experience
I've done too many voiceovers to count. I've been in radio since 2003 and have done countless commercials, productions, imaging, trailers, and promos. With that experience, I've had many people reach out and ask if I could do voiceovers for videos/narrations, and phone systems as well. I've been hesitant to join one of these websites cause of the money I'm making on voice work as it is.... but my buddy told me about it, and he was excited about it, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
13 Years of live radio experience. Full time musician, and small amount of acting in theatre.
My Studio Equipment
A wide variety of VST Plugins.
Various Studio Headphones
DBX 286a Voice Processor
Event 20/20 Monitors
A wide variety of musical instruments...
Unknown - Click here to ask Brenton Miles
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Brenton Miles by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brenton Miles is a Standard subscriber.
Brenton Miles does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brenton Miles was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brenton Miles does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brenton Miles was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.