Rich, Impressions, Obama, Trailer Voice, Offbeat
I have a warm, smooth tenor voice for commercials, presentations & audio books, etc. I can sound friendly, fun, sexy and exaggerated for commercials, films & Television. Great pronunciation and inflection. I can do many different characters and celebrity impressions. I can also add my own original music and help edit and produce commercials with my audio software.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Spanish, French, British, Australian, Jamaican, Canadian, Mexican, Irish, Scottish
Impersonations: Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Morgan Freeman, Christopher Walken, William Shatner, Donald Trump, Al Pacino, (Family Guy: Peter Griffin, Stewie, Cleveland, Quagmire), Arnold Schwartzenegger, Sly Stalone, Forrest Gump, Dr. Claw, Kermit The Frog, Mr. T, Mr. Burns, and more...
My Voice Experience
I have produced several videos for Costa Farms YouTube page, which include Voice-Over. I have also read audio books for a couple clients.
B.A. Communications - Penn State University 2002; Major in Film & Video, Minor in English. Took several Acting classes and Broadcast classes that emphasized in Voice.
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser,
ART TPS II Pre-Amp, Apogee Duet Fire-Wire Interface,
Apple Logic Studio DAW,
Isotope 4 Mastering Software.
I have been producing music for the past 5 years. I am very experienced with Audio Production.
I've worked as a Freelance Videographer, Editor, Musician, Actor, and Voice-Over Performer for small - large businesses. I have produced several videos for Costa Farms YouTube page, which include Voice-Over. I have also read audio books for a couple clients.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brendan Whelan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brendan Whelan is a Standard subscriber.
Brendan Whelan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brendan Whelan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brendan Whelan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brendan Whelan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.