Since an early age I have always imulated what I have watched or who I have been instructed by.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Sean Connery, Adam Sandler, Scotish, Irish, Korean, US Southern, US Northern, Eric Cartman, Mr. Garrison, Indian, Mr. Mackey(South Park), Chris Griffin, Hurbert, Quagmire, Big Whoop Wanna Fight About it Guy, Stewie Griffin(family guy), different Pirates, Hillbilly, Cowboy, Dale Gribble Boomhower(King of the Hill), a Frenchman, Yoda, Jar Jar Binks, Jaba the Hut(Star Wars), Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, Paul Bearer, Undertaker, Booker T(pro wrestling), Foghorn Leghorn, Peppy LePew, Chicken Hawk, Yosemite Sam(Looney Tunes), Squidward Tenticles, Patrick Star(Spongebob), Mr. Crocker, Mama Cosmo(Fairly Odd Parents), the narrator for the super friends, an interesting William Shatner, Comic Book Guy, Mr. Burns, Apu, Marges Sister's Pattie and Selma, Moe Sizzlack(the Simpsons), Simon Cowell, Heath Ledger Joker, Jack Nicolson Joker, well anything Jack Nicholson, Creed, Niel Diamond, Weird Al, Rodney Dangerfield, John madden, Silvestor Stallon, Governor Arnold, and Edward Gene among others.
My Voice Experience
I have previous experience with a local radio station.
Tyler Junior College: voice lessons, DJ Experience, speech communications major, Intro to Speech and other Public speaking classes.
My Studio Equipment
With my mixer, 2 monitors, and powered speakers I use the program Audacity on my laptop.
I want to step up when other voice actors retire such as the cast of the Simpsons.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bradley Stenberg by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bradley Stenberg is a Standard subscriber.
Bradley Stenberg does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bradley Stenberg was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bradley Stenberg does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bradley Stenberg was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.