Friendly, Hard Sell and Gritty, Guy Next Door
* Smooth, Professional and Friendly for any occassion
* Dramatic and Deep for Movie Trailers, TV Shows
* Informative and Dramatic for Narrations
* Gritty and Hard Sell for Concerts, car dealers
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Lansing, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Bob Olson
My Voice Experience
Bob has been a voiceover pro since the Mid-90's and can get your projects turned around in as little as a couple hours if needed.
Working out of his professional home studio means he’s available at a moment’s notice to fire up the Telos Zephyr ISDN Codec to give producers and clients the exact read you need.
His versatile range has allowed him to lend his voice to a wide variety of Radio/TV Commercials to Corporate Narrations and E-Learning Courses to the voice that keeps your clients company while On-Hold.
You've heard his voice locally, nationally and around the world for clients like Disney, Rubbermaid, Oreck Vacuums, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Steak Umm, Motorolla, Wyeth/Pfizer and Briggs and Stratton.
Finished projects can be delivered via email, FTP site or on CD if needed.
Bob began his career as a radio announcer in 1989 and became a fulltime v/o pro in 1996. Never fear, the "announcer voice" can be disengaged to fit any commercial...or turned on if you need "Don Pardo"
My Studio Equipment
Blue Kiwi microphone
Microtech Gefell UM-70 microphone
Universal Audio LA-610 microphone preamp
Telos Zephyr 9202 ISDN Codec
Gentner SPH-3A Phone Hybrid
In the concert/record industry arena, trust Bob to voice and fully produce commercials for your event or concert. Some notables he has had the privilege to work on are tours for Alice In Chains, Shinedown, Buckcherry, Sevendust, Theory of a Deadman and Three Days Grace.
He has also produced spots promoting major CD releases for The Who, 3 Doors Down and Blackstone Cherry.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bob Olson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bob Olson is a Premium subscriber.
• Bob Olson was last active on Voice123 10 days ago