authorative, deep, believable, conversational
Bob is described as having a sincere, rich, full voice covering a wide range of characteristics from light and humorous to one with gravitas.
His warm caring voice is perfect for spots requiring a voice of authority, the voice of God or the next door neighbor.
Studying as a vocal music major in college has helped Bob create a resonant voice covering an extremely broad range from booming bass to smooth tenor.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Nebraska, Nebraska, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Guy next door, trusted advisor, voice of god, authoritative, believable, credible, serious, edgy, humorous
My Voice Experience
While Bob is a relative newcomer to the Voice123.com family, he has an extensive background in voice acting, recording, stage and film. His experience covers a broad range including television and radio commercials, narratives for Fortune 100 companies, album promos, live remotes, public service announcements and jingles (yes, he sings).
Studying as a vocal music major in college with an emphasis on musical comedy has helped Bob create a resonant voice covering an extremely broad range from booming bass to smooth tenor. Bob has studied both voice acting and stage drama. He believes that ongoing training is essential for continued growth and has a vocal voice coach that he works with.
My Studio Equipment
Microphone - Shure KSM32 Cardiod
Porta-studio - for recording anywhere (always available)
PreSonus AudioBox 44VSL
Studio One 2 recording software
Delivery via - DVD, cloud storage access via Drop Box, Source Connect, ISDN via Source Connect link, Skype, most file types
In the simplest terms, I am not satisfied unless you are. I will go out of my way to ensure that you have a high quality recording that meets your requirements. If not, I will re-record to your satisfaction or refund your money, Period!!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bob Goding by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bob Goding is a Standard subscriber.
• Bob Goding was last active on Voice123 90 days ago