Energetic, smooth, Charismatic, Diverse
Warm, Energetic, Smooth, Charismatic, endearing voice overs, with an emphasis in engaging the listener.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Kansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Austrian (Think Arnold), Sylvester Stallone, Latin, English, German, Scottish, Various Characters!
My Voice Experience
Sprint, Washington Nationals, Atlanta Braves, M-Power, Cerner, National Republican Party, Common Sense Coalition, Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas City Royals, Dead Down Wind, Topps, Monsuno, Warrior One Mixed Martial Arts, Invicta MMA, Mr Goodcents, Too many radio clients to list (as the director of production for a radio station, I ended up voicing a large amount of the spots that came through.
Started doing voiceovers back in 93. Served as Production and Imaging Director for Clusters of Radio Stations. Morning show Producer as well, so I came up with lots of characters and performed various parodies (including singing). Since then, I've voiced hundreds of spots, as well as, directed hundreds of actors in VO Sessions (including Tim Conway!) Not only have I performed in hundreds of VO Sessions, I've spent just as much time IN FRONT of the camera. Acting is the key to a great VO!
My Studio Equipment
Neuman Mics, AT Mics, Avalon Mic Pre, Pro Tools, Logic, Waves Mercury Collection, etc.
I am a Director, Producer, Editor, Videographer, Photographer, Designer, and of Course a Voice Over Actor.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bobby Keys by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bobby Keys is a Standard subscriber.
• Bobby Keys was last active on Voice123 24 days ago