warm, deep, authoritative, conversational, trailer
Warm, deep and authoritative for long or short-form narrations ( i.e. documentaries, e-Learning, audio books, corporate presentations), movie & book trailers, radio & TV commercials, telephone messaging/IVR systems.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
City, Alberta, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Bob's voice-over experiences span over three decades during which he has collaborated with various local and international advertising & public relation agencies and production houses and encompass various formats (i.e. radio & TV commercials & imaging, documentaries, corporate audio-visual narrations, telephone systems (IVR), audio books, e-learning, book & movie trailers).
Some of the numerous companies and brands Bob has rendered his voice services for are the Canadian Broadcasting Corp. (CBC), U.S. Army, Coca Cola, Nestle, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Panasonic, Unisys, Levis, Kraft, Tang, Proctor & Gamble , Colgate-Palmolive, Unilever, Firestone tires, Shell Oil, HSBC, Panasonic, BASF, Shaw Cable, Shaw TV, Chevron, Canadian Broadcasting Corp (CBC), 3M, Samsung, Boxer Films, Los Angeles, Tech Solutions New York, Fuglefellet, Norway, General Electric(GE), Atlas Air-NY, City of Missouri-Texas, State of Mexico, Mercedes Benz, Taco Villa-Texas, Deya Productions-Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Bachelors Degree in Broadcast Communication.
- Technical Writing.
My Studio Equipment
Bob's acoustically-treated personal recording studio (not a closet), which comprises some of the well-known brand of equipment affords him the flexibility of delivering edited and finished voice tracks on-demand.
Likewise, Bob is able to go to a designated studio in his area to record.
Bob is able to masterfully and convincingly speak English with the following accents:
- North American
- East Indian
- Arabic / Middle Eastern
He likewise offers copy writing services and welcomes live collaboration with clients who like to direct during recording.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bob Bavnani by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bob Bavnani is a Standard subscriber.
• Bob Bavnani was last active on Voice123 26 days ago