Deep, warm, convincing, friendly, Guy Next Door.
Brian Boulden offers you a voice that conveys trust and understanding. Clear deep sound.
Extremely professional and he won’t put anything out that isn't perfect to me or the client! Recently Brian did a voice over for the financial firm of De Lage Landen, CVS Health, Gra'it Grappa (an Italian Wine promotion), a E-Learning Center located in the New England, a Lasik Eye Doctor and for Portland International Airport. Brian has recorded for voice over studios in the USA and Europe.
Having a rich, personal, baritone voice, can be charming and/or authoritative. Brian Boulden is very "listenable", and can be the guy next door for appropriate commercials, high-energy for others. Expressive and versatile, capable of reads from soft and gentle to edgy and hard sell. Mature, motivational, narrator, upbeat, warm, storyteller, polished talent, persuasive, dramatic, reflective, professorial, delivering audio with conviction. Conversational, genuine, a strong instructor. Great voice for documentaries, and commercials.
Brian can do a voice range from Young Adult, to Middle Age, to Senior.
As Brian likes to say “You let me know what you want to hear and I will make sure you get it.”
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Franklin, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Western USA. Midwestern Cowboy, Fast Eddie type, "Bad" English Accent (Liverpool)
My Voice Experience
SilverScript Insurance Company
De Lage Landen
Illumina Interactive, Inc
Creative Communication & Design, Wausau, Wisconsin
FlyPDX - Portland (Oregon) International Airport
Brian has a Bachelors of Arts in Management from Saint Mary's College of California. He has studied, and continuing to study the art of voice acting through some of the top people in Nashville and New York
Toastmasters - Advanced Communicator Bronze
Experience Public Speaker.
Experience Phone Sales
Healthcare, Wine and Cruise Industries background
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1 Microphone,
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 interface,
Blue Yeti Microphone,
Blue Snowball Microphone
Brian is extremely professional and won’t put anything out that isn't perfect to himself or the client!
Easy to work with, prompt, professional. Brian takes direction well, and encourages it.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brian Boulden by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Boulden is a Premium subscriber.
• Brian Boulden was last active on Voice123 15 days ago