Young, Character, positive, upbeat, old man, funny
I have a young voice for my age and experience. More tenor in my voice then bass. My dialect in a clean mid-west sound with little to no accent. I can perform character voices, numerous accents, wide age range, and have acting experience and can take constructive criticism.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform animated characters, rednecks, elderly, snobbery, elitist, evil, comedic and dramatic.
My Voice Experience
I have over twenty two years of broadcasting under my belt. I may be 42, but you can not tell so from my voice. I went to college for Theatre, Film, and Broadcast Engineering at Ohio University & Hocking College. I have done voice acting for Machinanime films, cartoons, and even the English speaking person of a Spanish learning CD. I have done instructional video voicing, telephone answering service, and of course thousands of radio commercials.
I started at a vocational school for ELECTRONICS when i was in High School that led me to an internship in RADIO, then went to Ohio University to study Theatre/Film. I went back a few years later and studied Broadcast Engineering at Hocking College. I started broadcasting in 1990, and still proud to be in the industry.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a fully functional FM Production studio, and at home I have a small but very nice recording studio. I use Adobe Audition Cs6, and use a CAD USV microphone through an HP Pavilion quad core 8 Gig RAM 1T HD with Beats audio.
Unknown - Click here to ask Bill O'Reed
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bill O'Reed by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bill O'Reed is a Standard subscriber.
Bill O'Reed does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bill O'Reed was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bill O'Reed does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bill O'Reed was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.