Deep, smokey toned baritone, authoratative styl
Deep baritone that can be used in most commercials; specifically, ads that can be placed for Beer, high end liquors, insurance/financial products. I can also go into character for movie trailers, perform psa's, sporting events etc....As described in your example, warm and deep for narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My characterizations: My voice resonance is very similar to Dennis Haysbert. I have a subtle authoratarian style, as well as a deep/stereophonic resonance type voice.
My Voice Experience
My experience with voiceovers are specifically for various radio ads for small businesses. I have also wrote the ad as well as performed the voiceover for same.
Types of business include coffee shops, restaurants, local automotive outlets,insurance carriers. My experience includes hosting a radio program at a local radio station in Naperville, Illinois. (WBIG 1280AM).
Experience comes from radio station background, as well as, knowing how to sell based on my many years in sales; knowing how to convey a message in a believable manner. Training consists of mainly on the job.
My Studio Equipment
Abobe Audition 3.0.
My sales background is probably my best resource when doing a voiceover. When I would talk with a potential client, I would get from them what is important for them in an ad to convey to the public. I would bullet point those qualities and values, then copywrite an ad in a concise manner and complete the voiceover for that advertisement.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bill Connolly by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bill Connolly is a Standard subscriber.
• Bill Connolly was last active on Voice123 147 days ago