Versatile, experienced DJ/VO baritone capable of a wide variety of characters & accents!
As a larger man with a natural deep baritone/bass, I am deep, smooth and professional for any V/O, high energy and hard hitting for commercials and also perform various ethnic accents, characterizations for a wide variety of applications....business, corporate or entertainment.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
• Spanish - Other
• English - Caribbean
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Jupiter, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I sound like Elvis Presley and Trace Adkins....deep, full and rich.
Accents: Southern, New York & area, Cuban, Russian, Italian, French, Scottish, Irish, Jamaican, Australian, Mexican, Minnesotan.
Impersonations: A plethora of well known television and movie characters such as Jimmy Stuart, Ronald Reagan, Elvis and more.
Characterizations: A wide variety too numerous to mention, but am capable of doing anything from ethnic to comedic and even social stereotypes...and I am sure that I can create a new and unique character for you if needed!
My Voice Experience
My start began in college acquiring a broadcasting degree when I was a DJ on KUTA, the campus radio station, and our radio production class produced a radio presentation of "A Christmas Carol" where I was both Tiny Tim and Ebeneezer Scrooge which aired on Tulsa radio stations.
From there I worked for a major Christian television network where I also did voice-overs for promos, announcements and tags.
Years later I worked for both the local ABC and NBC affiliates laying down teases, tags and promos for various local spots for Toyota, Pizza Hut and others.
I currently am also a local singer/performer engaging in gigs here in South Florida.
Charlotte Children's Theater - acting/characters
Oral Roberts University - KUTA Radio, (now KORU)
PTL Television Network - voice-overs for announcement, spots and tags.
WPTV - NBC Newschannel 5 - voice-overs for promos and tags
WPBF - ABC Channel 25 - voice-overs for spots
My Studio Equipment
Professional recording equipment for live or studio recording, (Mackie/Alesis/Shure/Blue/Harbinger), various recording/production software - Steinberg CUbase/Nero etc.
High end computer equipment for editing and processing.
I am bilingual - English and Spanish, and am also a webmaster, singer/songwriter/performer and can mimic or produce a wide variety of voices, characters and impressions as well as sing jingles.
A proficient and creative writer, I am able to write and produce to meet whatever needs you may have!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Big Tim Mullins by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Big Tim Mullins is a Standard subscriber.
• Big Tim Mullins was last active on Voice123 117 days ago