sultry, well spoken, animated, gehtto and posh
I can make my voice sound very smooth and sexy or very serious, warm and compassionate. I can sound very girlie or womanly also. I can be very animated with my voice, but can do cockney, and ugandan accents also. Overall I would describe my voice as very professional, mature and clear, but in general m my voice is quite loud and I do have a high pitch voice which can be ideal for some cases.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
african, ugandan, cute, girlie, animated ( american) cartonish (english), eirie child like voice, animated, posh, sultry, childish, silly, professional, posh snob, cockney, street- slang, american, nigerian, ghanian, french female, broken english, back
My Voice Experience
I do not have any TV or radio voice over experience, however having worked in work for a charity telesales company I had to adapt the tone and style of my voice depending on the campaign that I am on. Additionally, I have experience in presenting, having worked for my university on their induction DVD as a narrator describing how university might be daunting for some, but should be seen as an opportunity for all to embrace. For this particular role, I employed an emphatic tone, but at the same time the excitement and nervousness of attending university for the first time had to also come through to ensure the target audience will be able to relate.
Performing arts school, Sylvia Young
Various jobs where I had to use my voice, I also sing and do a lot of performing which I feel has helped a lot, and I am very interested in radio work as I am a big fan of the radio.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Betty Barnes
Having experience in performing arts I am use to script reading in addition to adapting my voice to suit the target audience.To add I work as a teacher and am therefore accustom to playing a particular role for my students on a daily basis..
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Betty Barnes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Betty Barnes is a Standard subscriber.
• Betty Barnes was last active on Voice123 152 days ago