Character Specialist, Storyteller, Animals
I have a very clear speaking voice. My singing voice and articulation of words enhances my recordings.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My broad repertoire of character voices have included an old lady, a crying baby, various animals, and my favorite is a silly old witch just to name a few.
My Voice Experience
I’ve explored many aspects of the performance arts, from the stage to the classroom and to the broadcast booth. My success as an entertainer flows from performances as a vocalist and a storyteller with 20+ years experience in live theatre, children’s entertainment and a variety of live venues; and as a voice-over talent for radio and TV commercials.
Years of vocal and acting training has enlightened the quality of my voice overs. It is evident that I show great emotion throughout my readings. Other credits include appearances as a storyteller at Six Flags St. Louis, on KETC Channel 9 and radio station KSLH. “Superbird Betsy,” my beloved storytelling character, has enjoyed phenomenal success at children’s parties and early childhood education centers throughout metro St. Louis—where I have performed as an adjunct to my professional teaching career.
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Theater Arts
Masters of Art, Teaching
Voice Over Training, Clayton Studios, St. Louis, MO
My Studio Equipment
I will rent studio space.
Performer, Children's Storyteller, Vocalist
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Betsy Mehlman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Betsy Mehlman is a Standard subscriber.
• Betsy Mehlman was last active on Voice123 296 days ago