radio personality, character, videos, songs
Most people tell me that I should have a radio show or 1-900 phone service. I have recorded in studios since 1999 doing music and amateur video productions. My voice can be very deep and I can change it up if duty calls. I get compliments on my voice quite often so I thought I would give this a try.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can pull off some English and Australian accents. Crazy, laid back voices, fast speaker, slow speaker.
My Voice Experience
The only experience I have in recordings would be in our own studio for music and video production. We have released over 40 MP3s on Amazon.com and sell them worldwide. I tend to do my singing fast and on point
Unknown - Click here to ask Bernard Saujon
My Studio Equipment
At this time, I have access to a Shure microphone, Sonar, and Cakewalk Pro Suite. Our full studio is located in TN, but that doesn't mean I can't send files back and forth to the studio if needed.
I have been in the phone sales/tech most of my life and of course you have to be good with speaking to stay above the rest. Feel free to call me and carry on a conversation to hear me speak. 615-977-7967
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bernard Saujon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bernard Saujon is a Standard subscriber.
Bernard Saujon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bernard Saujon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bernard Saujon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bernard Saujon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.