Characters, authoritative, trusted friend
Warm and deep, convincing. sincere. Very neutral, natural accent, Midwest, what you hear on TV. Very clear with great enunciation. Can do casual or formal deliveries. Trusted friend, Guy next door, radio announcer. A different sound you won't forget! I do a very good, serious, slight southern accent, like Sam Elliott.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Swedish or Minnesota, Wisconsin accent. Can speak in a tone that is very serious, no nonsense. What my children called my "radio voice". I use different tones and accents for reading books.
My Voice Experience
Began as Master of Ceremonies in High School. Began radio newscasts in 1984 continues to 2004, Radio Call in show for 3 years. Reading aloud to groups. and books aloud for 15 years, developing different voices to define characters. Virtually every single day someone, somewhere tells me I should do voice overs. I have been working with a personal voice over coach for the past year to sharpen my delivery.
I work with a renowned director and audio technician in Chicago for recordings. Auditions are done in home studio and am still working to improve that, but actual recordings are top tier.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Bernard Packard
Worked as fire fighter, medic, truck driver, stock broker for 25 years. Good at teaching, explaining and convincing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bernard Packard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bernard Packard is a Standard subscriber.
• Bernard Packard was last active on Voice123 323 days ago