Clear, deep, warm and smooth though I can change pitch, tone and pace to fit any project's requirements. My voice provides those clean and strong signals studio engineers love!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I perform in French or in English with a French accent. Also English with an Italian accent.
My Voice Experience
I have an extensive VO resume:
I have dubbed into French more than 250 movies, I've recently dubbed Carey Mulligan in "An Education", Maggie Gyllenhaal in "Crazy Heart", Sandra Bullock in "Blind Side", Helen Mirren in "Last Station", Anne-Marie Duff in "Nowhere Boy", just to name a few...
I have worked on a French TV show doing the gossip column (Les Potins de Bernadette) for 10 years, have done the French VO for many games (Lighthouse, Treasure Island, etc...), have done commercials and industrials for Cisco, Pfizer, Neutrogena, Microsoft, etc...
Conservatoire de Bordeaux, France
Ned Manderino, LA
Morgan Sheppard, LA
Have performed many theater plays
Also singer-songwriter and recording artist with my band "Tour de France", back-up vocals for Rufus Wainwright's Poses, back-up vocals for Johnette Napolitano ongoing projects
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools recording Mbox 2
Again, my voice is extremely versatile and I've used it in dubbing for all kinds of characters, from 7 to 77 year-olds.
Its clarity and strength work well for GPS, phone prompters etc...
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Bernadette Colomine by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bernadette Colomine is a Premium subscriber.
• Bernadette Colomine was last active on Voice123 86 days ago