Laconic and clear with presence and character
Steady, mellow voice available neutral or with a range of accents. Warm and sandy, smooth, direct and credible, recogniseable, cool, dry, rich or deep. My voice is flexible and adaptable to the character and style that you need.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral, East African, American Midwest, South Wales, West Ireland, North East Scotland, West Scotland, West Thames, Leicester, London, Russian, Trinidad, Yorkshire; with an excellent ear for fresh dialects.
My Voice Experience
From audio books and radio plays to documentary narrative, in recent years I have been involved in a range of voice projects in addition to stage and screen work.
I also have a lot of experience working in environment and heritage. A strong technical and architectural history means that engineering, legal or medical script comes easily to me.
2009 London Actors Workshop
2000 Media Production
1997 Acting and Theatre arts
1996 Digital Sound Production
1995 Broadcast Audio Production
My Studio Equipment
Non linear multitrack recording and mixing. Mastering to WAV, Ogg or AIFF; to 96kHz. Downstream compression to AAC, Mp3, Mp4, WMA.
Stage and screen actor with specific skills in:
ADR-Additional Dialogue Recording, Audio Books, Audio Drama, Autocue, Live Roleplay, Story Telling, Theatre In Education, TV Presenting.
With a wealth of experience teaching technical subjects from middle school to FE college, I am a good communicator and can interpret complex technical ideas into clear copy.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ben Owora by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ben Owora is a Standard subscriber.
• Ben Owora was last active on Voice123 14 days ago