Quirky, Guy Next Door, Wry, Dry, Tenor, Young
Young, easygoing vibe - can be wry and ironic for voiceover spots. Ready-to-go anxious reads for first-time dad, first-time husband, first-time anything. Hopeful, optimistic or charming for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Barry O'Neil
My Voice Experience
Fresh off the boat in the Pacific Northwest after studying with Nancy Wolfson in Los Angeles, where I was also a stage, TV and film actor for 10 years.
Actor/improviser in Los Angeles for 10 years. Appeared in "Big Love" and "Cold Case," as well as commercials for Safeway/Vons, Phillip Morris, MetroPCS, and AT&T. Most recently appeared in "In the Hive" directed by Robert Townsend, alongside Michael Clarke Duncan, Loretta Devine, and Vivica A. Fox.
Trained in Los Angeles with Nancy Wolfson on voiceover technique.
My Studio Equipment
PC with Samson C01u USB mic. I edit on Audacity.
Associate consultant for Mercer Island Group of Mercer Island, WA. Handle presentations, phone interviews, Internet surveys, proofing, minimal web design.
Marketing manager for CollegeBrain, an Internet startup where I focus on social marketing efforts.
Created "startup style" pledge video and narration for Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Barry O'Neil by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Barry O'Neil is a Standard subscriber.
Barry O'Neil does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Barry O'Neil was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Barry O'Neil does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Barry O'Neil was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.