warm, nurturing, character specialist, animation,
warm and nurturing for narration, smooth and professional for presentations, character specialist for animation
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
british accent, italian broken english, character voices, donald duck, munchkin like, gun moll, italian
My Voice Experience
Animation! Most of my voice work has been in the world of animation...little birds, elephants, monkeys and evil characters for Nelvana: Rupert, Little Rosey, Marvin The Tap Dancing Horse, Bad Dog; Cinar: Recurring role as Professor Dog in The Busy World of Richard Scarry.
I've also done narration for a Co-op Program at Welland Centennial Secondary School, and corporate training video for MAC Cosmetics in Italian.
I'm also an accomplished vocalist and performed a jingle for Home and Rural Appliances.
Voice Over: Debra Toffin
Rythmoband: Joanne Boreham
Acting: Peter Hamilton, Ted Forlow
Dance: Wendy Leard, Peter Hamilton, Janice Luey
Voice: Gary Relyea, Catherine Newman
Film/Commercial: Barbara Wheeldon
My Studio Equipment
Small home studio with Garageband and Audacity recording software
- Voice director and professor in the Acting for Film and Television Program at Niagara College
- Professional actor for 30 years
- Professional singer and part of the singing group "The Mantini Sisters" with three full length CD's.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Barbara Mantini by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Barbara Mantini is a Standard subscriber.
• Barbara Mantini was last active on Voice123 120 days ago