Honest, trusting, comforting, intelligent, wry,
Sincere, Earnest, Friendly, Approachable, Trusted, Smooth.
This trusted voice has been the choice for Commercials, Promos, Audiobooks, Textbooks, eLearning, Business Presentations, Instructionals for Marketing, Medical, Culinary, Technical, Computers, Psychology, and Learning-to-Read texts.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard non-accent English
California Surfer Dude
My Voice Experience
Commercial: L.L. Bean, SeaWorld, Bank of America, American Express, Toyota, Budweiser, Microsoft, Delta, T-Mobile, Range Rover, HP, Intel, State Farm, Rubbermaid, Dell, Jockey, Goya Foods, Comcast, Motorola, ADT, Accenture, Samsung, Nationwide, The Bronz Zoo, and hundreds more.
Promo: ESPN, STARZ, SpikeTV, NFL Network, and more.
Narration: PBS, A&E, The Bio Channel, Discovery Networks, the Empire State Building, Range Rover, Acura, VW, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Whitney Museum, the Four Seasons Hotel, Gardner's Art Through the Ages, and so much more.
Animation: Pixar, Disney, Pokemon, among others.
Audiobooks: Over 150 audiobooks. Fiction, Business, Motivational, Young Audiences, Textbooks, and so much more.
ELearning clients include: the U.S. Navy, Pearson Education, Kuman Reading Centers, Northwestern University, Evan Moor Publishers, Brooks Cole Publishing, Vango Notes, American Foundation for the Blind, Wadsworth, Cengage Learning, the EPA, the U.S. Dept. of Education, and many more.
20 years of experience.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools 8.0
M Box Pro 2
GrooveTube GT55 mic
On-camera and stage actor as well.
Experience in Shakespeare, period work, and all styles of stage and film work.
Plus teaching and directing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ax Norman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ax Norman is a Premium subscriber.
• Ax Norman was last active on Voice123 16 days ago