Bright, full of energy, corporate, friendly
As demonstrated in my voice demo I have a voice that can be as versatile as the client needs it to be. The fact that I am actually from the Caribbean means that my accent is AUTHENTIC and not just some fake interpretation of the Caribbean "tongue". I can also deliver readings in neutral English. My voice can vary from being high energy to corporate to an animated character voice
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Trinidad and Tobago
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Caribbean, neutral English, announcer, character, warm, friendly, conversational, news, singing
My Voice Experience
I have been a voice talent since 2007 doing voice projects for companies and talent agencies in Trinidad and Tobago, the rest of the Caribbean and Canada. Some of the companies that I have done voice work for include KFC Caribbean, Digicel, Scotiabank (Canada), First Caribbean Bank (Barbados), Holiday Snacks (Trinidad and Tobago), Republic Bank, Honda just to name a few. I also have experience in voicing projects for radio promos for Boom Champions 94.1fm and Power 102.1fm in Trinidad and Tobago. I also have experience in reading newscasts.
B.A. Radio TV and Film with a specialisation in Audio Production from Howard University, 2007. Employed as a news reporter at Boom Champions 94.1fm since 2007
My Studio Equipment
While I do not have my own studio at this time I have access to several production studios in Trinidad that all use Pro Tools and Adobe Audition with proper microphone and studio equipment. Turnaround can be done within 48 hours for any project
Unknown - Click here to ask Atiba Wiltshire
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Atiba Wiltshire by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Atiba Wiltshire is a Standard subscriber.
Atiba Wiltshire does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Atiba Wiltshire was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Atiba Wiltshire does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Atiba Wiltshire was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.