I have a very versatile and juvenile voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Argentinean
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Chilean
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Venezuelan
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can talk in sapanish with a french accent,german accente, english accent, potughese accent, chinese accent, british accent, italian accent, you name it.
For example :
-I did the voice over of Jackie Chan (with a chinese accent) in almost all his movies
- I did the voice over of Lumiere( with a french accent) in The Beauty and the Beast.
My Voice Experience
I have made the voice over of many cartoon characters for many years, for example Bugs Bunny, Speedy Gonzalez, Duffy Duck, Silvester, Winnie the Pooh and Gopher since the begining of my career, around 6 Smurfs, Meteor the king of the road, Kermit the Frog and Ruffo the dog in Muppet Babies, Shaggy and Scrappy Doo from Scooby Doo since the begining of the cartoon, Fred Flinstone for 30 years, Bob from Bob the Builder, just to name a few.
Talking about movies I did the voice over of Flower the skunk of Bambi; Adult Simba form The Lion King, the Beast and Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast, Ham from Toy Story, Dale form Chip & Dale, Scrooge Mcduck, Jaquimo spoken and sung from Thumbelina, Gil from Finding Nemo, Bert(Dick van Dyke) sung and spoken in Mary Poppins among many others.
In full length motion pictures I have dubbed the voice of George Clooney in every single one of his movies from ER the TV serie up until now.I have also dubbed the voice of Tom Hanks, Denis Quaid, Anthony Hopkins, Kurt Russel since he was a kid, Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca, Liam Neeson in Les Miserables, Gary Oldman in Dracula from Bram Stoker and many others.
I studied acting in the Andrés Soler Academy in Mexico City. I took singing classes, guitar and piano lessons. I sang in the choir of the Ballet Folklorico de México for five years and I traveled with them around the world. Nowadays I sing for the Swiss- Mexican Choir.
My Studio Equipment
I do not have my own studio but I have easy access to studios with Pro tools, ISDN and Fiber Optics.
Unknown - Click here to ask Arturo Mercado
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Arturo Mercado by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Arturo Mercado is a Standard subscriber.
Arturo Mercado does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Arturo Mercado was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Arturo Mercado does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Arturo Mercado was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.