Silky voice with an underlying bass to it.
I have a feminine silky voice with an underlying bass undertone. Since 2005 I have had a lot of experience doing voice overs for commercials, television shows, documentaries, presentations and commentaries. I have great diction, and my accent has both British and American influences. I however can record voice overs purely in either of the accents.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English and Swahili dialects.
My Voice Experience
Television & Radio commercials- My experience in voice over recording began while I was working as a commercial producer at a local television station. During a crisis, an opportunity arose for me to record a voice over and the head producer loved my voice. To date, I record voice overs for various clients world wide.
Business Presentations- I have recorded voice overs for different organisations the most notable one being the government of Kenya's Ministry of National Development and Planning.
Documentaries- I have also been fortunate to record voice overs for documentaries for different clients most notable being the United Organisation.
TV shows- Since I got my job working as a script writer for the Samantha's Bridal Television show that airs on MNET with an audience from forty-three different countries, I have had the pleasure of recording more twenty voice overs for their television show and I'm currently the main voice over artist for the show.
Given my vast experience, I am confident that I can also record voice overs for IVR, voicemail, phone system, on hold messages, movies, game trailers, and informercials.
I have a BA. in Communication from Daystar university in Kenya. Currently pursuing a Masters Degree in Business Management.
I have been doing a lot of practice and researching online to improve the quality of my voice. I also have various mentors in Kenya most of them in the media industry who have helped me grow my voice and perfect the art.
My Studio Equipment
- Dynamic broadcast microphone with a pop filter and microphone stand.
- Closed-back Circumaural headphones.
- Shock mount
-The studio I use is acoustically treated to ensure that the ambience of the room is not picked up during recording.
- Have experience working in different sectors in the media industry; from being a production manager, producer and writer. More so I have had a hand in all sorts of production from film, to television dramas, documentaries, music videos, commercials and magazine shows. I don't just record voice overs, I understand what is needed to make the voice recording perfect for every individual production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Aquila Mburu by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Aquila Mburu is a Standard subscriber.
• Aquila Mburu was last active on Voice123 165 days ago