Sultry, warm ,dialect & character savvy, soothing,
My voice is soothing, warm, sexy, and versatile. I can go from perky upbeat and youthful to calm, confident and sexy. I can do corporate professional, working mom or girl next door that turn naughty.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, cockney, Irish, Russian, American southern, Texas, Georgian, Arkansas, New York- Brooklyn, Boston, mid-western.
My Voice Experience
I have been an actor for 13 years and ten of those has been focused on voiceovers. I have recorded 17 audio books. Commercial voice over for Homes team mortgage. I am the greeting voice for the Attic Theatre in Los Angeles and the Shoebox theatre in Portland OR. I have done several corporate voicemails. I live in Los Angeles and have a home studio that produces high quality audio. As a yoga teacher part time I am constantly using my voice to sooth and calm students.
BFA from Southern Oregon University in performance.
Voice and Speech with Maggie McClellan.
Dialect training with Craig Jessen
My Studio Equipment
Blue yeti microphone and a Blue Snowball in my home studio. I edit with My Mac in various audio editing programs depending on what I am doing. I have tons of Royalty Free music and sound effects at my disposal.
I teach Yoga and Pilates.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact April Lowe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently April Lowe is a Standard subscriber.
April Lowe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
April Lowe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
April Lowe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. April Lowe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.