Articulate, Authentic, Smooth, Believable, Confident, Natural.
clearly understandable, smooth, professional for presentations, trustworthy, conversational, friendly, guy next door, wholesome, upbeat, believable, confident, regular, narrator, caring, approachable, informative, instructional, educational, business-like, authentic, articulate, mid tone
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• French - European
• English - Irish
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Farnham, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, English with French accent, French.
My Voice Experience
I started working in voice-over in 2008, when a musician I was working with asked me to do an audition and I got the gig for an educational e-learning video.
I subsequently built my own studio with recording booth, from where I audition, record, edit, mix and produce my own voice-over recordings and music.
Working from my own studio or third-party studios, I have recorded voice-overs for e-learning videos, educational videos, online corporate videos, business seminars and TV and internet ads for the food industry and the insurance sector. I was also worked on narrations for historical documentaries and the wine growing industry.
In addition to my voice-over work, I am a singer-songwriter and have recorded in major studios and venues (Abbey Road, West End, Albert Hall) since I was a child.
MBA at HEC business school, Paris.
Translator (French to English)
I speak fluent English and French
My Studio Equipment
Recording studio with sound-proof booth + Rode NT1 condenser mic + Logic Pro X software
I can use ipDTL
I live within easy reach of a number of studios with ISDN lines
I can produce fully edited, mixed and mastered recordings with effects and background music.
Bilingual in British English - French (French mother, British father). I have lived for long periods in both countries.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Antony Johnson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Antony Johnson is a Standard subscriber.
• Antony Johnson was last active on Voice123 192 days ago