bubbly, energetic, animated, girl next door, mom
Strong yet friendly for narration or commercials. Fun, bubbly, animated, energetic and quirky for commercials or childrens audiobooks or cartoons. Warm, friendly, girl next door for narration or commercials. Can also have a serious or sarcastic undertone when needed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York: the bronx, brooklyn, queens, Long Island; Jewish accent.
My Voice Experience
Throughout my voiceover career, I have had the opportunity to participate in a variety of projects. They cover a range of categories including telephony, children's books, commercials, promotional videos, motivational presentations, business presentations, spiritual verses, and radio.
VoiceTree Productions internship and voice over training with Aria McKenna.
Completed professional voice over training, evaluation, and demo recording with Voicecoaches in Schenectady, N.Y. and voice over workshop with David Goldberg at Edge Studio.
My Studio Equipment
ShurSM7 mic; monitors; Studio One to record
I take direction well and fall into character easily. My greatest asset is my outgoing personality and positive attitude. I am very comfortable with public speaking as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ann Lucente by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ann Lucente is a Standard subscriber.
• Ann Lucente was last active on Voice123 303 days ago