Confident, professional, warm, trustworthy, smart
For projects that would benefit from believability ... when you want your audience to trust what they hear and have confidence in what they feel ... I will elevate your work with a sincere, strong narration that connects with your listeners. Whether you want your audience to be entertained, become informed, learn, take action or simply hear your story, I can help you achieve what you want. One of my recent audiobook clients described my voice as "passionate .. melodic ... engaging".
Let me make the production process a real success for you. My focus is making my clients happy with great customer service. In addition to being an experienced voiceover actor with a professional-grade studio, I also have close to thirty years experience in audio and video production as a co-owner of a television advertising agency. I know how to deliver a high quality product, on time and to your expectations, a real asset to any production.
My job is to make YOUR job as easy as possible!
Confident and trustworthy for informational narrations and brand representation.
Warm and empathetic for public service spots.
Knowledgeable and interested for long form, i.e. documentaries, presentations and audiobooks.
Easy to listen to for online learning.
Elegant for luxury brands.
Relaxed and friendly for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Burbank, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Anna Crowe
My Voice Experience
My clients currently include Merck Pharmaceuticals, IVF Fertility Clinics and the University of Southern California, bringing their presence to TV, radio, Facebook and YouTube. I'm also an experienced audiobook narrator. I've owned my own entertainment marketing business for more than 30 years and not only know how to do voiceover, but I know how to get a project done. My deep experience in television audio and video production is a tremendous asset for your project. I have my own professional-grade home studio and deliver high quality work.
Six months of one-on-one voiceover training with Dave Walsh, President of Walsh Voiceover
Three day boot camp with Mary Windishar, President of Windishar Communications, voiceover talent and private talent coach.
My Studio Equipment
Mojave M310 fet microphone
Empirical Labs Mike-E pre-amp
MBox for Pro Tools Express
I've owned my own entertainment marketing business for more than 30 years and know how to get projects DONE. I like happy clients, so I will do all I can to deliver what you what, the way you want it. I have the kind of audio and video production experience that will be a tremendous asset in your production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Anna Crowe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Anna Crowe is a Standard subscriber.
• Anna Crowe was last active on Voice123 242 days ago