Energetic, Sincere, Accents, Calm, Impersonations
Confident, energetic, sincere, calm, intelligent, sarcastic, character actor, expert in impersonations, expert in accents, warm and deep for narrations, guy next door, fun, witty, natural tone. Wide spectrum ranging from professional "IT guy" for web tutorials to hip, young cutting-edge type on TV/radio spots. Quirky or conventional. Very creative for animation. Commanding and engaging for video games.
Andy has a friendly voice that puts listeners at ease. He is able to provide a very wide range in emotion, inflection and precision.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unique ability to learn most voices and create new characters. Over forty characters, voices, impersonations and foreign dialects/accents are already mastered. Exceptionally strong improvisation aptitude and experience. Speaking and singing capacity in a variety of pitch variations and skill in reproducing many types of sounds. Several years of theater acting experience/training in drama, sketch comedy, stand-up comedy and some film work.
Voice accents/dialects mastered:
1) French (intellectual, snobby artist or commoner)
3) British (cockney, Oxford don, Welsh, mainstream)
4) New York (Italian, mobster, street thug, Puerto Rican slang, commoner)
7) Southern Californian (surfer/skater/stoner)
8) Northern U.S. (Wisconsin, Midwest)
12) Southern U.S. (redneck, aristocrat)
Voice Characters Mastered:
1) Fat Albert (1970s cartoon character)
2) Louis Armstrong (1930-40s singer and trumpet player)
3) Mr. Thurston Howell III (“Gilligan’s Island”-rich, snooty man)
4) Pepe Lepu (“Looney Tunes”-romantic skunk)
5) Chewbacca (“Star Wars”-Han Solo’s wooly sidekick)
6) George H. W. Bush (president, 1988-1992)
7) Speedy Gonzales (“Looney Tunes”-fast moving mouse)
8) Animal (“Muppet Show”-gibberish speaking drummer in rock band)
9) Falsetto (Bee Gees and Frankie Valli songs “Big Girls Don’t Cry” and “Sherry”)
10) Jesse Jackson (civil rights leader and minister)
11) Jimmy Stewart (1930-50s actor)
12) Marvin the Marsian (space alien from “Looney Tunes” cartoons)
13) Bill Clinton (U.S. president, 1992-2000)
14) Yoda (“Star Wars”-jedi master who trains Luke Skywalker)
15) Tom Jones (Pop singer-1960-80s)
16) Ms. Piggy (“Muppet Show”-crazy and star-struck singing pig)
17) Barney (“The Simpsons”-drunk guy at Moe’s Bar)
18) Kermit (“Muppet Show”-charismatic frog)
16) Bob Dylan (singer/songwriter, 1960-80s)
17) Jimmy Carter (U.S. president, 1976-1980)
18) Borat (absurd TV reporter from Kazakhstan from “Borat” movie)
18) Catherine Hepburn (actress, 1930-50s)
20) Forrest Gump (movie character)
21) Count von Count (“Sesame Street”-Transylvanian math teacher)
22) George W. Bush (U.S. president, 2000-2008)
23) Inspector Clousseau (“Pink Panther” movies-absent minded detective)
24) Bruno (absurd effeminate/homosexual German TV reporter from “Bruno” film)
24) Lounge Singer (cheesy, piano-cigar smoke bar singer)
25) Woody Allen (film director/actor, 1960s-present)
26) Apu (Indian man, convenience store owner, from “The Simpsons” TV show)
27) Elvis Presley (singer, 1950-70s)
28) Bobcat Goldwait (actor/comedian, 1980s)
29) The Swedish Chef (eccentric Swedish cook from “Muppet Show” TV show)
30) Ross Perot (U.S. presidential candidate from Texas, 1992)
31) Ali G (absurd Caucasian hip-hop British TV reporter from “Ali G” film)
My Voice Experience
Multiple voice characters performed in theater and stand-up comedy productions (Atlanta - Punchline Comedy Club, Sketchworks Comedy, ACT Theater, Parkview Theater; Alabama - Wallace College Theater)
Ten years of experience in recording and performing vocals for my music compositions (www.soundcloud.com/rhodesianpoet).
yourAct Acting Studio (Atlanta, GA) 2007-2012: Voice Over (Intro, Intermediate, Master's), Stand-Up Comedy, Sketch Comedy)
"Devil May Care" (Atlanta, GA) 2002: small part in independent film
Spruill Center For The Arts (Atlanta, GA) 2001: Intro To Acting
ACT Theater (Atlanta, GA) 2002: Lead roles in two plays
Parkview Theater (Atlanta, GA) 2002: Lead role in one play
Wallace College Theater Program (Dothan, AL) 1995-1996: Two plays
Georgia State University (Atlanta, GA)
January 2005-June 2005, January 2010-December 2010
Studied History, Philosophy and Religion
Auburn University (Auburn, AL)
September 1996-June 1999
B.S. Business Administration, concentration in Marketing
Self-funded college through part-time jobs, loans, and five years of active U.S. Army Reserve service
Independent study coursework:
MT 490 – Special Project in Marketing – Church Seeking Baby Boomer
MT 582 – Electronic/Internet Merchandising – designed professional web site (HTML)
Wallace College (Dothan, AL)
June 1994-August 1996
Other professional experience:
Randstad/Progress Energy, Atlanta, GA (www.randstadstaffing.com) February 2009-June 2010
*Answered billing questions for electric power company customers
*Offered tips and general education on how customers might lower their monthly usage costs
*Sold complimentary service plans to protect customers from incidental repair expenses regarding malfunctions with their water heater or electrical wiring throughout their home (I was one of the top performing salespersons in my division.)
Emory Catering, Atlanta, GA
(www.emory-catering.com) August 2006-November 2008
*Assisted clients from within a major university to purchase and arrange menu orders in ways that helped them reach their organization's goals for those events
*Provided sales support and market research for Emory Dining as they sought to improve sales, inventory counts and customer relations at all fifteen campus locations
*Interacted with diverse sections of the company including chefs, cashiers, line supervisors and managers to ensure effective work flow and production
Defoor Centre, Atlanta, GA
(www.defoorcentre.com) March 2003-March 2004
*Helped to design, market and sell online inventory management software to art galleries and artists.
*Worked with a team in art gallery management that included maintaining and creating relationships with artists and art organizations in Atlanta and internationally
*Strategized ways to market the Defoor Centre as a prominent arts/cultural center that attracted the best visual, literary and performing artists
*Acted as a salesperson in renting the large gallery space and cafe/lounge for corporate parties, weddings/receptions, art shows, concerts, conferences, etc.
Gwinnett County Public Schools, Lilburn, GA
August 2001-August 2002
Teacher-Grade 4, Knight Elementary School
*Instructed children in Social Studies, Language Arts, Math and Science
*Enabled personal growth for all students by demonstrating great character skills and hard work ethic
*Designed complex and engaging lesson plans for classroom that incorporated the students’ learning styles and personalities
*Maintained strong and welcoming learning environment; the principal stated repeatedly that my class was the most loving and well behaved in the school
Probe/Ravi Zacharias International Ministries
Dallas, TX (www.probe.org) Atlanta, GA (www.rzim.org) June 2000–March 2001
Research Associate/Marketing Director
*Organized fund raising campaign
*Promoted company across five states
*Provided research data on various cultural issues (including “learning styles”) to staff
*Traveled with teaching staff and taught high school students
CoachComm, Opelika, AL
(www.coachcomm.com) July 1999–May 2000
*Developed company strategy for business in sports communication industry, presenting very technical products to layman audience
*Conducted in-depth market research and presented new marketing plan
*Led revamping of yearly catalog including: rethinking layout, negotiating with advertising agencies, networking with Div-I colleges to get quotes and photographs of football head coaches
U.S. Army Reserve, Montgomery, AL
March 1994–March 2002, Specialist
*Completed PLDC (Primary Leadership Development Course-Sergeant School) in 1997
*Coordinated fuel points for trucks and helicopters as a supply specialist in a Quartermaster unit
*Acquired tough work ethic and decision making skills through many difficult projects
My Studio Equipment
Mixcraft 5.0 Digital Audio Workstation Software, Tascam US-122MKII Audio/MIDI Interface, AKG D590S Microphone, LightSnake USB Microphone Cable, Steadman Proscreen XL
WHY HIRE ANDY RHODES?
*Strong communicator with interpersonal flexibility due to successful experience in many diverse industries.
*Rapidly adjusts to new technology and unforeseen challenges to produce significant results.
*Uses marketing/sales expertise in helping firm respond to target market.
*Great writer for advertising, marketing publications and corporate in-house materials.
*Able to articulate very complex and technical ideas in any format needed.
*Proven leader under stress and extremely competent in generating enthusiasm for corporate goals.
*Strength in systems analysis and strategic marketing that has aided companies in internal efficiency, increased market share and improved corporate image.
*Versatile, creative mind that combines excellent abstract ability with practical application.
*Consistently hard working and dependable for key responsibilities within the company.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Andy Rhodes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andy Rhodes is a Standard subscriber.
Andy Rhodes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Andy Rhodes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Andy Rhodes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Andy Rhodes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.