Warm, rich, smooth, Scottish voice
Warm, deep, mild Scottish. Narrations for corporate video and presentations. Also English accents and some impersonations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Dunblane, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Radio ads since 1981, experience of radio presentation, voiced hundreds of corporate videos including ones for Rolls-Royce, Diageo, GlaxoSmithkline, NHS.
Trained in Radio Presenting at the Radio School Newbury with BBC Radio 1 ex-presenter Bruno Brookes and colleagues. Voiceover course with STV presenter and voiceover artist Donald Pirie. Also studied at the National Film and Television School London. Radio production training with BBC. Scriptwriting training with Michael Hauge and comedy writing with Danny Simon.
My Studio Equipment
Various mics including Neumann, Behringer , ART Voice Channel - Vocal Channel Dynamic Processor, full soundproofing, production including such as ProTools and Audition.
Radio production skills. Have produced radio ads for leading charities. Also produced audio training CDs for RBS Group plc. Editing and production skills to broadcast standards. Have worked with presenters such as Mark Goodier, Eamonn Holmes and Carol Smillie.
Scriptwriting skills with credits on BBC TV and Radio. Member of the Writers' Guild of Great Britain.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Andy Freeland by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andy Freeland is a Standard subscriber.
• Andy Freeland was last active on Voice123 197 days ago