Warm, Believable, Excellent Acting Ability
Warm, Friendly, and believable for commercials. Clean and articulate for narrations. Excellent acting skills.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, english, london, BBC, laid back teenager, nerd, warm,
My Voice Experience
I am a highly experienced actor with over 40 production credits spanning over a decade. These have ranged from broad characters, to nuanced dramatic performances. Current broadcast experience includes regional retail radio campaigns.
My primary VO instructor is Ray Nakamoto. I have trained in character development and improvisation with Jim Meskimen and Tamra Meskimen from The Acting Center in LA.
I have had 8 years of voice training from Jennifer Wittmayer, Lynne Cimorelli, Pierce Peter Brandt, James Barbour.
Music training includes Henry Robinett (jazz improvisation), George Tricomi (jazz improvisation), Jim Sturges (piano), Misty Johnstone (piano), Stanford Jazz Workshop 2010-2013
My Studio Equipment
AKG 420 Perception
Blue Baby Bottle
Motu Audio Express
Tannoy Reveal 501a
Logic Pro X
In addition to performing over 40 full stage productions, I am a director, and an acting and vocal instructor at the Performing Arts Institute in El Dorado Hills, Ca.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Andrew B. Wilson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andrew B. Wilson is a Standard subscriber.
Andrew B. Wilson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Andrew B. Wilson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Andrew B. Wilson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Andrew B. Wilson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.