character specialalist, can do any voice needed
my voice is very adaptable from warm for a kids story or cartoon to deep and smooth like a phone operator to fun and sexy for a commercials. i can go from bad boy to conservative. i know many have said it put i realy can do it all.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
well to get a good view on what i can sound like i will list impersonation and know i can do on que.
movie phone voice
Don LaFontaine (this man is my role model)
Edward g robinson
my accents include
southern (deep south)
italin gagster (sorry for stero type)
jersey shore (lol)
i also pick up accents fast
My Voice Experience
i have done most of my work for FIT. for a commerical class. also i have worked in fight clubs (underground a an introducer.and at 200th fifth during fight night boxing. i have also done vocie overs for WBLI new york.
trained by Mark Switzer for 2 years.
My Studio Equipment
i have a studio that i go to. we have Pro tool and reasone operated. we have a $1200 dollar coby mic and video screen in both to sinc voice over and video. (many voice fillters avalible)i just know whats in the studio i do not engineer.
i worked as a bartender as well in a club/ restaruant so i have to keep switching from faimly guy warm and welcoming to. hard core bartender. i adapt to any situation and i also have very good lessoning skills. i am fun energitic and willing to learn and get the job done on first take.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Andrew Stjohn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andrew Stjohn is a Standard subscriber.
Andrew Stjohn does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Andrew Stjohn was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Andrew Stjohn does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Andrew Stjohn was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.