Young assured clear standard english (rp)
My regular speaking voice is well spoken received pronunciation.
My voice can sound quite young - with a fresh 20-something quality. But I also come across as assured and authoritative.
I am extremely versatile and can perform a myriad of character voices - as you can hear from my demo reel where I do all the animals in the kids book "James and the Giant Peach."
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do various regional UK accents from london to west country to welsh, scottish (edinburgh and glasgow), yorkshire, liverpool, manchester.
I can also do standard american and new york.
My Voice Experience
I am a trained actor and have used my voice as a professional for the last ten years. I have performed in radio drama for the BBC and also independent audio productions.
MA in Natural Sciences from Cambridge University in the UK. I also studied drama at the Drama Studio London after university.
I've been a professional actor for the last ten years and have work for the Royal National Theatre, Royal Shakespeare Company, on BBC radio and in film.
My Studio Equipment
I record using a Fostex FR2 solid state recorder. I have a pair of Rode m3 mics and an AT4033. I edit using a PC and Adobe Audition.
I produce write and present radio documentaries too.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Andrew Fallaize by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andrew Fallaize is a Standard subscriber.
Andrew Fallaize does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Andrew Fallaize was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Andrew Fallaize does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Andrew Fallaize was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.