Genial, Trustworthy, Warm
A stylish mature British voice. Sincere, eloquent and polished.
Comments from Teresa Alampur of ‘Bookheaded Learning’/’StudySync’:
“You really take direction well! So wonderful to work with a professional like you.”
“If you are new to VoiceOvers you should have great success. You are one of the best readers I have worked with. That piece was a difficult one and you shone through it, well done!”
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
A stylish, mature British voice. Sincere and eloquent RP speaker of English. Also speaks fluent near-native French and German. Can do English in French and German accents.
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Andrew Betts
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
My Studio Equipment
Audacity software on a pc.
I am a native speaker of British English. I have a wealth of public speaking experience. I use my voice all of the time as a teacher and am used to commanding attention. I teach French and German and have near native speaker competence in both with no trace of English accent in either language. I have worked in Education for twenty years and before that worked in the development software for Machine Translation in British and European universities. I have a BA in Medieval English and a PhD in German Linguistics. I am a qualified translator of French to English.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Andrew Betts by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andrew Betts is a Standard subscriber.
Andrew Betts does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Andrew Betts was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Andrew Betts does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Andrew Betts was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.