Deep, Smooth, Soothing, Resonant, Authoritative
The best words to describe my voice is smooth, silky, resonant, strong, authoritative, sexy, warm, professional, polished, relaxed, conversational, intimate and deep.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Huntersville, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Urban or Street, Jamaican, and West African dialect.
My Voice Experience
Legacy Audio Books, Inc. 2003 - Present
Producer / Voice Talent
Produced several Audio Book titles and worked with
Advertising & Marketing agencies on Commercial and
NARRATION (AUDIOBOOKS / FILM)
o FingerTip Press, Inc.
You Won’t Get Fooled Again: 101 Ways to Bust Any Bald-faced Liar, written by Sean O’Connery
o Legacy Audio Books, Inc.
“The Call to Shakabaz", by Amy Wachspress *Received the Silver MOM's Choice Award for 2009!
“Breach of Faith: Hurricane Katrina and the near death of a great American city”, by Jed Horne
“Come Hell or High Water: Hurricane Katrina and the color of disaster”, by Michael Eric Dyson
“Fleet Walker’s Divided Heart”, by David W. Zang
“Up from Slavery”, by Booker T. Washington
o Blackstone Audio, Inc.
“Brother Ray: Ray Charles Own Story”, by Ray Charles & David Ritz
“We Look Like Men of War”, by William R. Fortschen
o Audio Bookshelf, Inc.
“The People Could Fly”, b y Virgin a Hamilton
• “DeFoxx Brands”, DeFoxx Corporation, Sonic Arts, 2011 – Business presentation featuring company achievements.
TELEVISION & FILM
• “Slavery on Trial: The Dred Scott Decision”, True Aim Productions, Inc. , 2007 – As televised on The History Channel
• “A Child in Need”, SoundLogic Inc., Louisiana Dept. of Education, 2007
• “Western Security Bank – Great Combination”, Advertising
Design, Inc., 2006
• “Afrikan Holocaust: Dark Voyages”, by Owen Shahajah, Halagah Films, Inc., 2005
• “The Best of Brandy”, Creative Force, Inc.,2005
• “Adelphia High Speed Internet”, Ryno Advertising, Inc., 2005
• “Advantage Chevrolet”, Car Dealership series, Rick Warner & Associates,Inc., 2005,2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
• “First Day Financial”, David K. Burnap Agency, Inc., 2004
• “Metropolitan Sewer District”, Sonic Arts, 2009
• “Cincinnati USA Cincinnati”, FGW, Inc., 2009
• “Captain D’s Seafood”, Sonic Arts, 2005
• “SuperJobs USA”, Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce, 2005
• School for the Creative & Performing Arts, Cincinnati, OH, 1984-1987
• Rocco Dal Vera, Associate Professor, University of Cincinnati, College-Conservatory of Music, Voice-over Acting
• Playhouse in the Park, Acting Class
• Gary McGuirk, Acting Coach, Cincinnati State and Community College, Acting Class
• William Seale, Chair of Preparatory Department, University of Cincinnati, College-Conservatory of Music
My Studio Equipment
ProTools LE 8
Source Connect 3.x
Phone Patch Equipment
Blue Dragonfly Microphones
Blue Snowball Microphone
Custom Isolation booth with monitors
Unknown - Click here to ask Andrew Barnes
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Andrew Barnes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andrew Barnes is a Standard subscriber.
Andrew Barnes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Andrew Barnes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Andrew Barnes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Andrew Barnes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.