Real, Confident, Quirky, Energetic, Characters
Great real person talking style but can also do characters, spokesperson/announcer.
Trained Professional actor with years of experience on-camera, on stage and on mic. Work often in improv and comedy.
Very directable and creative. Can deliver 5 completely different takes.
Typically warm and slightly informal, but I have a big range.
regarding voice work, I can sound: Conversational, Real,Confident,Creative,Mom,Midwest Clear,Direct,Natural,Goofy,Inventive,Energetic,Compelling,Quirky,Silly,Smart,Credible,Relatable,Solid
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Valley Girl, Several British Dialects, Midwest, Several Southern Dialects, Irish, Spanish Accent, Cartoon, Southern Belle, Southern Redneck, Cockney, Robot, Sexpot, Drunk, Type-A Over Achiever, Animation, Fargo, Slow Old Lady, Spry Old Lady, Math Nerd, Hard Sell, French, Scottish, Irish, French Accent, Tina Fey, Kristen Wiig, Amy Poehler.
My Voice Experience
My voice over career started out of referrals from on-camera work. It wasn't until I had 10 years of on-camera and stage experience that I really started to pursue VO. My jobs have spanned from super straight technical information delivery, to totally manic game show contestant...and everything in between. I continue to perform on stage and on camera which I believe is a great way to stay fresh! Nothing like a live audience!
Kelloggs Frosted Flakes
vehix_dot_com (4 On-Camera and VO spots)
Qdoba Mexican Grill (10+ VO Spots)
TLC-Trauma in the ER
Cox Digital Cable
Additional Resume available upon request.
Circle in the Square, New York, Acting
Richmond College, London, Acting
The Colorado College, Colorado Springs, BA Math. Seriously.
My Studio Equipment
*YETI Blue USB microphone.
*At Home Sound Set.
* Good sense of language.
* Often helpful in editing copy.
* Creative and open to projects that need the talent to really bring something of themselves to make the project work.
* Strong improv background.
* Fearless approach to performing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Amie MacKenzie by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Amie MacKenzie is a Standard subscriber.
Amie MacKenzie does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Amie MacKenzie was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Amie MacKenzie does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Amie MacKenzie was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.