Sultry, Raspy, Professional, Friendly, Southern
My vocal range hits on all points of the spectrum from raspy and rich to warm and inviting to playful and sexy to polished and professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
As a native of Atlanta, Georgia if you need a little Southern draw this is a pure as it comes, I can also speak like a little girl, and my original characters are 'Retainer Girl' and 'Overly Zany DJ' that you have to hear to believe!
My Voice Experience
With a diverse portfolio of voice over experience I've worked in media broadcast for nearly 15 years. As a former national television News Anchor and radio DJ I've voiced news packages, hosted morning and afternoon drive shifts, as well as served as "the voice" of major rock/alternative radio stations in Atlanta (and all over the country) for both imaging and commercials. My commercial work includes McDonalds, Polaris, Durex, Krystal, Chevrolet, Kelley Blue Book, and Auto Trader. I enjoy the who process from writing copy to recording and have done almost everything including on-hold messages, audio books, narration, and hosting live events.
I graduated from the 'Harvard of the South' Georgia College with a Bachelor Of Arts in Mass Communication and concentration in Broadcast Journalism. My resume` includes employment at WMGZ, Z-97.7, WBZY, 105.3-The Buzz', WKLS, Project 96.1 and WANN, American News Network, Clear Channel Communications (iHeart Media), Creative Services Group and Cox Communications. I also started my own company Mandy Mac Media for commercial broadcast production services and I take voice over workshops on a regular basis.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to corporate broadcasting recording studios as well as my home set-up complete with sound board, mixers, phone patch, Source Connect, condenser microphones, Blue Yeti, Adobe Audition, Pro Tools (and various other audio editing software tools).
I can turn around completed projects on short timelines.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Amanda MacFarlane by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Amanda MacFarlane is a Standard subscriber.
• Amanda MacFarlane was last active on Voice123 321 days ago