warm, clear, energetic, engaging
Energy is at the heart of all my voice work. I bring this energy to fluency in both French and English. Ranging from warm, to serious, to enthusiastic and vivacious, all of my voice work is professional and engaging. Working with companies such as the BBC has also cultivated my ability to do excellent accents (i.e. British, Scottish, Irish) and character work. Please get in touch with any further questions or queries.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Scottish, Northern Irish, Southern American, New York, French Canadian, Celebrities.
My Voice Experience
Voice Over Experience
Grey Skies Thinking BBC CNN Journalist Jack Cheshire
Battle for Haditha Dreammachine CNN Journalist Nick Broomfield
Harpic Commercial Rattling Stick Productions Flustered Mom Tom Vaughan
Dulux Paint Ad Agency website Coco Blush Oliver Robinson
Hen Night Channel 4 Digital Radio Samantha Pam Marshall
Canadian Airlines SOH Voice Janina Heron
Sports Reporter Sportal website Presenter Lucie Rutherford
World Music Show Chelsea Hospital Presenter Radio Chelsea
M.A. - Central School of Speech and Drama, London, UK
B.A. - McGill University, English and Drama, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Alysha Westlake
My energy and enthusiasm is part of everything I do. I've travelled extensively, worked abroad, lived in the United Kingdom and continue to explore new cultures. My love of voice work continues through daily attention to vocal exercises and working on challenging new projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Alysha Westlake by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alysha Westlake is a Standard subscriber.
Alysha Westlake does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alysha Westlake was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Alysha Westlake does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alysha Westlake was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.