True Basso Low Resonat Voice with wide Vocal Range
AL can often masterfully imitate many things he hears on-the-fly, and being that he is from Jamaica can speak that jargon very well as he can sometimes even fool native speakers with a few conversational phrases. Being a voice major that sang in opera work shops for many years, AL has dabbled in German, French and Spanish. His dialects include Island, French, German, Spanish and many more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
A new talent who is fresh in the business, Al is a freelance voice actor and producer.With a BA in Mass Communication Broadcast Production Technology (T.V. & Radio) His recent clients include radio stations WBCC, WZZR, WFLM, WSYR etc. inwhich he does imaging and commercials as well as partake in as and On-Air personality. Al is on countless voice mails and on-hold messaging businesses world wide. Radio Corporations such as Midway Broadcasting, Clear Channel World Wide and Infinity are just to name a few. Al specializes in character and commercial work, and also provides voices for corporate, industrial and narration projects. Al lives and maintains a personal recording/production studio in Fort Pierce, FL.
BA Mass Comm. Bethune Cookman College, Daytona Beach
BCC Opera Work Shop - Daytona Beach
Personal Vocal Coach for music theatre, Riverdale, Daytona
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask AL Shaw
When not acting, AL spends his days as a booking agent for local artists and works as an On-Air Talent for Midway Broadcasting Corp. Al also produce's and is syndicating his radio show "The Love-Zone" to radio stations world wide, and hold's work shops regarding radio production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact AL Shaw by email or phone, please click here.
Read AL Shaw contributions to the .
• Currently AL Shaw is a Standard subscriber.
• AL Shaw was last active on Voice123 276 days ago