Friendly, energetic, intelligent, Man of1000voices
I have a fun and expressive voice. My versatile voice tone is perfect to do impersonations, narrations, commercials and much more. I can sound like: Christopher Walken, Scarface, Al Gore, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Joan Rivers, Homer Simpson, Dr. Phil, Regis Philbin, Don Pardo, and many more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Brooklyn, New York, Australian, British, Irish, Scottish, Italian, Russian, Jamaican, Swedish, Indian, pakistani, Asian, Spanish, Mexican, Native American, Southern, Texan, Midwestern, california, surfer, valley girl, jewish, Christopher Walken, Scarface, Al Gore, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Joan Rivers, Homer Simpson, Dr. Phil, Regis Philbin, Jack Nicholson
My Voice Experience
I have been doing both on-camera and voice-overs for many years. In addition to playing opposite James Gandolfini as Dr. Winer in the 5th season of the SOPRANOS; I have done voices in animations such as: shorts for SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE, WONDERPETS on NICKOLODEON, “I SPY” on HBO, the voice of FURBY, MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch, and two MADONNA CARTOONS for A&E.
I have also voiced numerous commercials such as Trivial Pursuit for Kids, Aamco, Burger, Cuervo Black, Discovery Channel, Kid's Footlocker, Kelloggs, Mike's Hard Lemonade, MTV, Oxford Health Insurance, Pizza Hut, Pop Tarts, and Wendys.
In addition to having studied VOICE OVER TECHNIQUE with Mitch McQuire who sits on the Board of AFTRA; I am always taking acting classes to maintain a solid base behind " THE VOICE" and read and re-read VOICE books to improve my technique.
My Studio Equipment
• Computer- MAC-Macbook Pro
• Hardware sound system- X2u XLR-USB Signal Adapter
• Software recording program- Garage Band
• Microphone- audio-Technica condenser AT2020
I am also an actor, comedian, and singer. I have recorded many song parodies which can be found among my demos.
My singing range includes a great FALSETTO (singing high) which is good for POP, ROCK, & BROADWAY.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Allen Enlow by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Allen Enlow is a Standard subscriber.
• Allen Enlow was last active on Voice123 173 days ago