Young, Hip, Sexy, Raspy, Wry
I think my voice is a lot of things: young, hip, sexy, smooth or raspy, friendly, melodic, fun, warm, motherly, textured. I have a pretty wide range. I've been told by professionals you can hear the smile in my voice. I 'm also a good mimic and have interesting character voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New York, NY, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, Irish, New York, French, Russian, Southern USA, Brooklyn, Mid-West
My Voice Experience
I've been a professional VO artist in New York City for over 7 years. I have mostly done commercials for Radio and Television, but I have done some narration and promos as well. My commercials include Hasbro games, Ruby Tuesdays, Nordstrom Rack, NJ Lottery, Dragon Voice Recognition Software, Touchstone Health, Foster Grant, Twister, SBLI Insurance, Century 21, and Apple & Eve juices, to name a few. I also currently do promos for PBS Sprout.
My undergraduate degrees are in Communications and American Musical Theater. I have a Master's in Counseling. I had voiceover training with Peter Rofe initially and recorded my original demos with him. I have taken an animation workshop with Paul Liberti.
I also have taken diction and audition technique workshops at Edge Studio.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Alissa Zea
I have lived abroad so I can do several accents: English, Irish, French, Spanish, and Russian. I can sing and I can speak Spanish and have done VOs in Spanish.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Alissa Zea by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alissa Zea is a Standard subscriber.
• Alissa Zea was last active on Voice123 295 days ago