warm, honest, slight rasp. An array of characters
Warm and honest with a slight rasp. Straight-forward narration, can also range from bubbly and flirtatious to low flat and cool for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Natural non-regional pronunciation.
Accents/Dialects: All American; Northeast (Bahston to New York) Southern (hard Texas to New Orleans charm) Irish, British (RP and cockney) French
Top crafted characterizations include Nervous ambiguous-gender Nerd, Golden Era Radio Personality, and Sass-tastic Farmer's Daughter.
My Voice Experience
I've been voicing Video Description for the blind for two years, and have dozens of shows I record weekly with Bridge Multimedia in Manhattan.
I recently recorded a video for Amex, which will play at the Tribeca Film Festival. I've voiced a series of Industrials for Pepsi Co., numerous educational videos for Human Relations Media, and language learning DVDs for Reader's Digest.
I also have commercial experience, conflicts are available upon request.
B.A. Communications and Theatre Arts from Loyola University New Orleans
Cracking the Voice-Over Code with Ed Lewis/Shut up and Talk at Hyperbolic Audio in NYC
Trained singing voice
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti Pro USB Microphone
Twisted Wave Audio Editor
My tiny closet.
Easy access to professional recording studios.
Unknown - Click here to ask Ali Ryan
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ali Ryan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ali Ryan is a Standard subscriber.
• Ali Ryan was last active on Voice123 76 days ago