Warm, friendly, mature, professional.
Can be warm and articulate for narrations; fun, exciting & upbeat or smooth & mellow for commercials & radio/tv imaging; smooth and professional for presentations.
Can also do a few character voices like a Jamaican,
old lady, 'Bubba' Redneck.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, GA, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Al B. Love!
My Voice Experience
VISION RADIO NETWORK, Sacramento, CA 2005 - Present
• Signature voice.
• Creator, writer, producer and host of The Old School Funkfest™ internet radio show.
SHERIDAN BROADCASTING CORP, Atlanta, GA 2003 - 2009
Director of Production & Creative Services/Recording Engineer/Voiceover Artist/Board Operator
Responsibilities include voicing and producing imaging, promos and commercials for network affiliates across the country. Also responsible for:
• Loading commercials & completed production into Scott Studio System for airing on network.
• Maintaining quality control on all production.
• Assisting in the training of new production personnel.
• Participating in creative production sessions.
• Scheduling and engineering production/recording sessions.
• Identifying, keeping a log of and reporting all studio equipment malfunctions.
• Producing (on a weekly basis) The Bobby Jones Gospel Countdown Syndicated Radio Show.
OMP GROUP, LLC, Atlanta, GA 1997 - 2003
Production Director/Recording Engineer/Voice Talent
Responsibilities included voicing and producing imaging and commercials for several radio stations across the country. In addition to:
• Maintaining quality control of all completed production.
• Participated in the training of new production personnel.
• Performed maintenance check of all production studios.
• Participated in creative production sessions.
• Identified and reported all studio equipment malfunctions.
• Maintained production supply inventory
WALR, Cox Radio, Inc., Atlanta, GA 2001 - 2002
Part-time & weekends.
WALR, Ring Radio Company, Atlanta, GA 2000 - 2001
Part time and weekends.
WOWI, WSVY, WMYK - Clear Channel Radio of Norfolk, Norfolk, VA 1996 - 1997
Production Director/Part Time On-Air Talent
Efficiently ran production department. Responsible for:
• Assigning production to on-air staff.
• Producing imaging, promos and commercials for all three stations.
• Making sure all commercials were in the on-air control room at the end of the day.
KMJQ, Clear Channel Radio of Houston, Houston, TX 1991 - 1996
On-Air Talent/Assistant Production Director
Worked the overnight shift (2am-5:30am) as Al B. Love!
• Produced and hosted the #1 rated "Old School Sunday" radio show at a major market radio station.
• Technical producer and in-studio announcer for the "Smokin' and the Bandit" morning show.
• Assisted production director in assigning production to on-air staff.
• Produced imaging, promos and commercials.
CELEBRATION COMPUTER SYSTEMS, Houston, TX 1987 - 1991
Production Manager/Voice Talent
Successfully managed production department.
• Produced on-line informational messaging services for the KLOL Concert Hotline and the Houston Info line.
• Performed copywriting, commercial development, promotions and event coordination.
• Technical and engineering assistance.
KLDE, Cox Communications, Houston, TX 1987 - 1991
Part Time On-Air Talent/Production/Board Operator
• Produced the morning show & the "All Request" evening show.
KJYY, Entercom Communications, Houston, TX 1987 - 1988
Part Time On-Air Talent/Production
School of Broadcast Arts, Honesdale, PA - Course covered all facets of broadcasting.
Columbia School of Broadcasting, Houston, TX - Studies included announcing, copywriting, newscasting, sports & DJ techniques.
Audio Institute of America, San Francisco, CA - Course covered all facets of recording engineering.
My Studio Equipment
* Acer AOA150-1570 Netbook PC--Intel Atom Processor--1GB DDR Dual Channel Memory
* Custom-Built 2.66GHz Core 2 Duo PC--20" LCD flat screen monitor
* Mackie 1642-VLZ 16-Channel Mixer
* Adobe Audition 1.5 & 2.0
* Melodyne Uno
* iZotope Ozone 4 64-bit Intergrated Mastering System with Analog Modeling
* BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer (outboard and plug-in)
* FL Studio
* dbx 266XL Compressor/Gate
* Behringer Virualizer Pro Digital Effects Processor
* Behringer Ultragraph Pro 15-Band Graphic Equalizer
* Behringer 4-Channel Headphone Amp
* (2) Behringer VX2000 Ultra-Voice Mic Pre/Voice Processor
* KEL Audio HM-1 Condenser Mic
* Marshall Electronics MXL2003 Condenser Mic
* Marshall Electronics MXL990s Condenser Mic
* Marshall Electronics MXLV67B Condenser Mic
* B.L.U.E. 8-Ball Condenser Mic
* Shure SM7B Mic
* M-Audio Studiophile DX4 Active Nearfield Monitors
* Modular Components Systems Direct Drive Turntable
* Pioneer CT-W103 Cassette Deck
* Pioneer CDJ-800 Compact Disc Player
* Sony MDX-D3 Compact Disc/Minidisc Deck
* Tascam BR-20 2-Track Reel-to-Reel
* Ensoniq Keyboard Sampler
* Sony 7506 Headphones (1 pair)
* Sennheiser Headphones (2 pair)
* 1000’s of Production Elements
Recording engineer, radio imaging specialist, commercial voiceovers. Also capable of producing demo presentations, airchecks, outgoing phone/answering machine messages, on-hold messages, voiceovers for powerpoint presentations, as well as production of long & short form syndicated radio shows. Accurate knowledge of Adobe Audition, WaveLab 5, & SawPro.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Al B. Love! by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Al B. Love! is a Standard subscriber.
Al B. Love! does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Al B. Love! was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Al B. Love! does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Al B. Love! was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.