Clear, rich, deep male voice
Clear, rich, deep male voice perfect for commercials. I can be serious and authoritative and also friendly, energetic, guy-next-door. Always professional sounding!
My demos show how versatile I can be in a variety of situations...and with clarity and expression.
Reasons why you should hire me:
1. I can turnaround a dry read of your project in MOMENTS.
2. I can add effects (reverb, filters, etc.) to your project in MINUTES.
3. I can help you comply with licensing requirements when you add music to your project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New Hampshire, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Boston accent, New Jersey accent.
My Voice Experience
9 years announcer/engineer positions with regional AM/FM stations. Wrote and produced station promos, PSA's, commercials.
20+ years telecommunications engineer with company training and experience in technical writing, training course preparation, and presentations.
College degree with classes in speech, writing, and presentation methods.
Formal training in RF and Audio Engineering (Commercial FCC license).
Commercial radio announcer (Top 40, News, Commercials, Promos) with mentoring by seasoned professionals.
Company training/seminars in engineering course preparation and presentation methods and techniques.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to state of the art studios only minutes from my home/office. Boston studios are only an hour away. All have ISDN, phone patch or Voice Connect.
For instant turnarounds, I enjoy using Audacity and Blue Microphones USB “Snowball” mic and email all MP3 files and small WAV files.
Hobbies and outside interests have provided valuable experience for VO work.
Amateur radio hobby and a professional engineering career have provided experience in communications and computers.
Private Pilot license and 4+ years as a Gate Agent have provided a knowledge of the aviation industry.
Personal/family travel has furnished a broad appreciation of other cultures.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Alan Paige by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alan Paige is a Standard subscriber.
Alan Paige does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alan Paige was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Alan Paige does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alan Paige was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.