Clear & loud happy guy next door type
Witty, vivacious and warm, Up beat also deep and strong.
My voice is perfect for television commercials, telephone applications, games show and children's program. Graceful and subtle persuasion of my voice will gently and happily woo customers into purchasing your product.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Chinese - Cantonese
• Chinese - Mandarin
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
A native Cantonese and Mandarin speaker, based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, was trained and worked as a professional actor and voice artist in London over 5 years.
Mainly targeting in Cantonese and Mandarin voice over project. And my slightly Chinese accent English has become one of the unique voices, that has been involved on several major brands , like SNICKERS, iTune and SLEEPING DOG video game... I've also been awarded the official Cantonese voice of Loro Piana Training Course (International).
My Voice Experience
After high school I became a voice over actor in Malaysia "988 Radio Drama Club". Train and Work over 3 years, specialising Voice over Drama & Voice over Commercial; also worked in TV Drama, shot films and stage performance as a freelance actor before moved to London.
• The official voice of LORO PIANA Training course. (International)
• HERBALIFE, Cantonese corporate voice over. (International)
• LEBARA DATA PLUS 500, Mandarin Voice Over.(UK)
• WONGWONG BAKERY, TV commercial voice over(UK)
• M-SOLV , Mandarin voice narrator(UK)
• LYCAMOBILE TV Commercial, Mr Xin (Lea) and Cantonese and Mandarin co-ordinator (UK)
• SNICKERS TV spot, Voice Over Dubbing (UK)
• LOACKER Gran Pasiticceria TV spot, Voice Dubbing (International)
• Euro Talk Apps, Cantonese Speaker, Eurotalk Ltd. (International)
I was trained as an stage performer by "Yellow Academy 2011" ALRA drama school London. Training included Acting for Camera, Stage Combat as well as Voice and Movement followed by Scene Studies with Yellow Earth tutor Kwong Loke and ALRA tutor Rob Swinton.
Other Training & Education (UK):
• 2012. London Film Academy, Filmmaking
• 2011. ALRA, Yellow Academy 2011
• 2011. Warwick International School of Riding - Horse Riding Skill.
• 2010. Pineapple Dance Studio – Salsa, Cha cha & ballroom Social Dancing Skill.
• 2010. Subbass DJ Academy - Advanced DJ Courses DJ Mixing Skill.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Alan Low
• Cantonese Voice Drama
• English, Cantonese and Mandarin Script Translator
• Cantonese and Mandarin Voice Coaching & Directing
• DJ Mixing Skills
• Filmmaking: Producing and Final Cut Pro Editing
• Camera operator
I’m a passionate performer and keep looking for great opportunity, challenge to show what I'm good at and what I always want to be.
Currently, I've been involved with Radio and TV commercial Voice over and Voice dubbing based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Alan Low by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alan Low is a Premium subscriber.
• Alan Low was last active on Voice123 4 days ago