Genuine, Warm, Conversational, Professional
Genuine and Warm, Friendly and Believable, Professional and Accurate.
Can sound very spontaneous when needed, Can sound fun or serious and assertive.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can do character voices, including Southern Accent, New Jersey Accent, Valley-girl Accent, European Old Woman, British, Little girl and Teen. As well as classic Middle-aged or Young Woman voice.
My Voice Experience
Good at adapting for a specific project, and Home Studio makes turnaround time very quick.
I have extensive experience in both Voice Work and Copy Writing.
Can also produce your project with music or sfx for a small added charge.
I currently work as Music/Program Director for ElijahStreams internet radio
Editor/Writer for Breaking Christian News: breakingchristiannews website
Nighttime DJ for local terrestrial radio station: hope1079 website
Freelance Writer, Voice Talent.
Radio TV/Journalism at Centenary College, Hackettstown, NJ
Meritt Davis Business College, Eugene, Oregon
My Studio Equipment
Mic: AT 4040
Dell Dimension E510
Cool Edit software
Since I have a home studio, I can get the work done quickly and efficiently. My extensive experience enables me to adapt to exactly what the client desires in a voice project.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Aimee Herd by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Aimee Herd is a Standard subscriber.
• Aimee Herd was last active on Voice123 52 days ago