Versatile and extremely passionate
Classy and calm with a neutral appealing tone, energetic with a variety of characteristics for cartoons, radio ads, voice mail, and websites,commercials, movie narration etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Indian accents, urban slang, and also cartoon varieties, and more professional voices as well,Standard American, Neutral British, Russian, German, Eastern European, Italian, New Yorker, Midwestern, Chicago, Southern, California Up speak
My Voice Experience
Sunrise Martial Arts
Butta Qutz Barber Salon
Billing & Collection Agencies
Music/ Dj Hosting Dialog
Participating in choir, speech, and debate since middle school, I have been literally training for voiceover practice my entire life. Talk about dedication to a craft! A lot of time being the best I can be on the air and off the air.
I then excelled in each of those disciplines and attended college for Business Admin and Broadcasting.I have applied every lesson learned as a classical vocalist to my career as a voice actor, and has, on occasion, been known to rock a mic hosting and add lips for some of the biggest concerts thrown in the arenas.
As a youth, I have done plays, of all sorts. I have completed and graduated from the best school there is American Broadcasting!! With honers and flying colors to give me certification of my passion for being behind the mic. I love what I do and take great pride and hard work for a perfect sound.
My Studio Equipment
In my studio I am using Adobe Audition, and Mac computer,using the finest microphone MXL
Cold reading, self-direction, passionate vocal musician, sports play-by-play announcer, public address announcing, volunteer storyteller, teacher education, success digger, and...
...listens more than he talks - the greatest irony of the business.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact The Voice Over by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently The Voice Over is a Standard subscriber.
• The Voice Over has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours